Instagram

About Me

Hello

Tuesday 25 March 2014

ToP oF tHe WoRlD........!!!


Finally !!! the day came. The day, when I wear THE BLACK GOWN(The Convocation Gown).

Really, it was the best feeling I ever Felt. In that Gown I felt that I am on the TOP OF THE World.

Lets share my feeling about that black Gown. In my childhood whenever I saw that gown(mostly in pics) I lost in deep dream with that gown thinking of the day when I will wear The Gown.

May Be You all remember Raja Babu (Govinda's Movie), in which he had the fake pictures of many professions, by this I also start making khyali pulaw that in future if I never get a chance (because of these lazy rules of universities or colleges, don't think otherwise :P), I ll also make my Fake Picture.

But I don't have to do that fake dramas God make my wish true, Finally I wear the Black Gown with my MCA Degree. Cheeeerrrssss !!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice,congratulations you get a MCA Degree in Black Gown. good line May Be You all remember Raja Babu (Govinda Movie), Hahahahahaha........ No no, you can get a MCA Degree in MCA Degree in Black Gown. I believe you, your are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felling Good naaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. pta nhi is din khus hona chaheye ya....

    ReplyDelete